• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS GEC bullet end 852118

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS gently used GEC 85

Has some nice patina from cutting up a couple of steaks. Carried it a little but has mostly stayed in my closet.
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hey I don’t have the paid membership yet. How would I get ahold if I want to talk about it and details of the pattern

Do you know what I just did my research on the size? I just wanted to make sure it was a good size for me. I would like to take this. Is there any way we could email each other or something since I don’t have a paid membership yet I keep meaning to get one, but I keep buying knives, running out of money I can grab the membership, lol but I’ll definitely take it

Do you know what I just did my research on the size? I just wanted to make sure it was a good size for me. I would like to take this. Is there any way we could email each other or something since I don’t have a paid membership yet I keep meaning to get one, but I keep buying knives, running out of money I can grab the membership, lol but I’ll definitely take it
You’re welcome to email me at chey117@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back