• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Leather Gun Belts

I have a couple of my new belts available here with no waiting... I wanted to get a couple of these out here so you guys can give me some feedback on them! I use the very best leather available to make our belts. The belts are made of a very strong English Bridle Leather (10-12 oz) that is used in the making of all of the tack for the Bud horses!
These are thick belts, made to handle the weight of your concealed carry guns with ease. I use Solid Brass and Nickle Plated Solid Brass Buckles and attach them with Chicago Screws so that you can remove and replace the buckle if you like! I hand rub the incredible Skidmore's Leather Cream in, as a final finish, which makes for a very nice look and feel.

I have the following ready to go (I can make any size in a couple of days):

http://www.35DollarGunBelts.com is my web site.... check there to see how to measure for the right fit!!

These are all 1.5" Wide belts!

I've marked these in-stock belts down a bit to get them gone!

32" Dark Brown w/brass buckle $40 shipped
43" Dark Brown w/brass buckle $old
44" Dark Brown w/Brass Buckle $43 shipped

24" Black w/Brass $old
29" Black w/Brass $38 shipped
32" Black w/Brass $40 shipped
33" Black w/Brass $40 shipped
38" Black w/Brass $old

34" Chestnut w/Brass $38 shipped
34" Chestnut w/Nickel $38 shipped
43" Chestnut w/Brass $old

Note: If you're in MN, I have to add for tax... 7.125% Sorry... Uncle Sam wants his!

Paypal will work or any CC (thru paypal if you dont have an acct.)

Let me know what you think!

colors.jpg

tip.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the 36" Dark Brown/Brass. Just PM me you info and I'll paypal. Look forward to it. Thank you.

I was looking at your website and had a question. Will you make a belt with 7 holes 3/4 " apart ?

I was looking at your website and had a question. Will you make a belt with 7 holes 3/4 " apart ?

YES! When ordering off the web site, there is a "Note" section that you can leave comments.... just state you'd like the 7 holes 3/4" apart..... I need to make that an option on the site....

Thanks

Some very nice belts for an amazing price! I have a couple questions. Do you ship to Canada? Also, do you have pictures of the entire belt and/or the other end of the belt?

Thanks!

Didn't quite have the size I needed so I ordered one through your site.

No rush and looking forward to it :thumbup:

Some very nice belts for an amazing price! I have a couple questions. Do you ship to Canada? Also, do you have pictures of the entire belt and/or the other end of the belt?

Thanks!

I can post a picture of the other end tonight. It looks like 99% of other belts.. nothing out of the norm there.

As for Canada shipping, sorry but to do that means a trip to the PO which is 20 miles round trip... plus the paperwork.... it's just not worth the hassles.

Thank you for the compliments!

Jon

I can post a picture of the other end tonight. It looks like 99% of other belts.. nothing out of the norm there.

As for Canada shipping, sorry but to do that means a trip to the PO which is 20 miles round trip... plus the paperwork.... it's just not worth the hassles.

Thank you for the compliments!

Jon

Bummer. I'm in the market for a new belt and these look amazing. :(
I'll have to see if anyone is willing to forward the package to me.

Mr. Peters

Got the belt over the weekend. Craftsmanship is amazing and the material is right in that sweet spot as far as stiffness goes.

Thanks again!

-Todd

Lowered the price on the few that are in-stock. I want to get these gone. I'm not going to stock any, as I can make them pretty fast.. no need to always have the wrong size and wrong buckle color assembled and sitting!

If these fit you... here's a chance to save a few bucks!

Just ordered a black one with the 7 holes 3/4" apart in a size 48.
Thanks,these look great.

Back