• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] Lots 'o Pocketable Flashlights and Burke M.A.P. Pen

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Hi All,

I have an abundance of flashlights and decided it's time to move along the ones I don't carry. These are all in good working order and are in excellent or like new condition. I've put a battery in them if they didn't include one. I'll try to keep this short, sweet, and organized.

** Please post an "I'll take it" and PM me or email me rob@taylor-shaw.com

All prices are what you see, no "Net to me", no Math, no nonsense. These will ship USPS First Class, tracking to follow. If you need any info or want more pics, let me know!

Thank you!!

Burke Blades M.A.P. Pen, Stonewashed Titanium - Asking $170 SOLD!!
This guy is in excellent condition, I bought it and it sat on my desk. The clicker is in perfect working order and it has a Schmidt Med Easyflow 9000 cartridge in it. Includes the original baggie and stickers. This one will ship Priority Mail.
IMG_20180908_141950.jpg IMG_20180908_142005.jpg IMG_20180908_142013.jpg

Maratac AA Titanium - Asking $45 SOLD!!
Like new in the box, works great. Includes box, battery, and paper work.
IMG_20180908_141633.jpg

Massdrop AAA Blue Titanium - Asking $25 SOLD!!
This is Brand new, I put a battery in it and checked it out. Includes Box, battery, and paper work.
IMG_20180908_141725.jpg

Last edited:
Massdrop AAA Blue Titanium

I'll take it

Does that T20T take RCR123's? I know my T10T will do 14500's but I wasn't sure. Also is that the standard tint or the NW?

Does that T20T take RCR123's? I know my T10T will do 14500's but I wasn't sure. Also is that the standard tint or the NW?

Hi,
According to the paperwork it can use: CR123, RCR123, and 16340.
I'm not sure about the color temp, It says it has a Cree XP-G2 LED. I'd consider it a cool white, vs. my Maratac with a warmer Nichia LED.

Cheers,
Rob

Just found a sticker on the sleeve the tin slides into, Says it's a CW, so would be the standard.

Back