WTS: NIB Benchmade 42 and 47

I'm culling the herd a bit. These are mint pieces that I'd intended to put away, but I've decided to clear some room in the safe.

First is a NIB 42. It has never been flipped and is in 100% mint condition. The first owner bought it new at the end of the production run, carefully opened only for photos. I bought from him and opened only for display. Comes with box, papers and original sheath. 42 is SPF.

6456343093_3605160bcc_b.jpg

6456341917_5dc1a2222d_b.jpg

Next up is a NIB 47. These are getting harder to find in this condition. Never flipped, only opened for display. Also comes with box, papers and original sheath. $490 shipped.

6423383319_260354c19f_b.jpg

I'll take Paypal or MO. I'll pass on $10 discount if you pay by MO, rather than PP.

NOT interested in trades, although might consider toward a Balibalistic.

Reply in this thread or PM. Also for sale at another forum and local, so first timestamp gets 'em.

Last edited:
As stated, the 42 is SPF. You can have seconds if that sale doesn't go through. Price for this NIB 42 is $385.

i would mail you, but can't seem to find your PM option on your profile

i have a question about the 47 :)

thanks

Is it possible to ask for a slightly lower price for the 47 like $450??

Last edited:
Hello Sooner BJJ I'm very interested in the knives and I don't like to haggle price, I'm new to this forum and I don't know what SPF means, so I was just wondering if both knives or if one is still available. If so I would like to buy them both or just one. Thanks.

Back