• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS NIB Microtech Currahees

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all unused in the original boxes. They are beautiful and it kills me to have to sell them, but bills don't pay themselves.

I have several Microtech Currahee fixed blades in different factory moly resin color schemes. Scales are linen micarta, blades are machined from D2 tool steel.

Pictures:

This first one is in a factory urban camo with matching scales. Original boxes for all but I can't find the warranty or registration card for two of them.

DXa84Us.jpg

q8GgFVe.jpg

ubGNTuK.jpg

LgyIgUH.jpg

9QA1ESi.jpg

bz1hqQA.jpg

TzzIcog.jpg

LtzN2AS.jpg

o2ewSe8.jpg

qCKuTkP.jpg

Second one is in a factory tan camo with matching scales. Has warranty and registration card.

nxvUCJYh.jpg

KWTCYHYh.jpg

lgBxRjoh.jpg

SocUiO5h.jpg

Ir6OXNvh.jpg

m7BbF01h.jpg

UwopnkJh.jpg

2pKdHlzh.jpg

HCLqbTzh.jpg

tvaLnI7h.jpg

Two more, in a factory green camouflage:

01D53oAh.jpg

Llmrtpkh.jpg

uNRoCIGh.jpg

kUYLAMwh.jpg

YhLz9Kph.jpg

5MXqJ1dh.jpg

4YEWLvjh.jpg

6ggaXISh.jpg

wHa4E43h.jpg

ScaSIqJh.jpg

pvM1tiAh.jpg

U8pZr75h.jpg

WzmT3lXh.jpg

SLHZ9Zph.jpg

My last one, which is another one in that bluish factory urban camo scheme:

Oh3a7lbh.jpg

kRK0tH2h.jpg

36nMFYo.jpg

ElD9bZih.jpg

jzh14XKh.jpg

cHSIHyRh.jpg

q79cr3ah.jpg

uUrUUvkh.jpg

ioiTuTVh.jpg

SOs7YrNh.jpg

HtBtjQgh.jpg

Asking $285 or best offer. PayPal 3%, shipping $15 USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. If you want all of them, I will eat shipping.

Last edited:
Bump with price reduction, $265 each or best offer, PayPal 3%, shipping $15 USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Make me an offer!!! If you want more than one I will pay shipping!

Last edited:
Bump to the top with price reduction, $250, PayPal 3%, $15 USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation.

Last edited:
Bump, one urban camouflage is SPF. Tan and one OD camouflage trade pending. Two left! Get them while you can for far below retail.......$235, PayPal 3%, shipping $15 USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation.

Last edited:
Terry056, you are not accepting PMs and emails to you are being returned by your ISP with a delivery failure notice.

Last edited:
Bump, one urban and one green camouflage still left. $235, PayPal 3%, shipping $15 USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation.

Bump with price reduction, one urban and one green camouflage still left. $215, PayPal 3%, $15 for USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation.

Bump with reduction, one urban and one green left. $200, PayPal 3%. $15 USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Edited: This has to ship in a large USPS Priority Mail box, and with insurance it will come out to about $20. Will ship to Canada (NO MONEY ORDERS WHATSOEVER) for an additional $30 for USPS international Priority Mail to Canada. I take ZERO responsibility for whatever Canadian customs does once your knife leaves the US.

Last edited:
Bump, two still available. $189 PayPal +3%, add $15 for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back