• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wts shirogorov zt 0308 hinderer scales and budget bundle

First a xm-18 3.5" scale in Burgundy linen micarta with a frag pattern. Brand new and a really gorgeous scale. $70 shipped

Next a xm-18 3.5" figured walnut scale. Really cool figure on this one. Brand new. $70 shipped

Next a stunning bubinga jurassic scale. Brand new. $70 shipped

These where made by myself also knows as "sharp_shtuff_designs" on instagram

Next I have a budget bundle for sale. A civivi backlash and a cjrb pyrite. The civivi has been carried and lightly used. Great action and quality.
The cjrb is still brand new. There's a bit of lockstick with this one but it has started going away in the little time I flipped it Take both for $75 shipped

Next a Zt 0308 for sale. Lightly used condition. There's some wear on the clip. Factory edge. Good quality, good action, good lockup and good centering. Comes with box. $190 shipped

Last a Shirogorov f95r l artic storm for sale.
Lightly used condition. The blade is totally clean. There are a few snail trails here and there on the handle and one noticeable scatch right above the pivot area on the show side. Qc is as you'd expect. Perfect centering and lockup with a perfect hydraulic drop shut action. Probably the smoothest knife that l've owned. Comes with everything pictured. $775 shipped

PayPal f&f and i ship next day

I'm pretty new to the forums but I have lots of history over on fb and I have over 100 swaps on reddit knifeswap. I'm happy to provide plenty of vouches

Just noticed I accidentally posted this in makers folder forum. Sorry I can't find where to delete it.

Mod please delete or move to the individual folder forum

Back