Wts strider sng tanto $350, benchmade 51 SPF $175. BIG PRICE REDUCTION

hey all,
looking to sell a few to make some room.
First up is a Strider Sng tanto with the BOS heat stamp. this one has been carried and shows some marks on the clip and ti. blade shows a little wear near the thumb hole but does not look like its cut anything, asking $350 shipped conus only.

next is a brand new benchmade 51 with box and bag, asking SPF$175 shipped conus only.

also looking to sell an brand new spyderco sage with carbon fiber scales, comes with box and plastic bag it came in. asking SPF $80 SPF shipped conus only.

first to post "i will take it" in this thread gets first dibs. you pay the paypal fees and i will pick up the shipping, i will ship usps priority mail with del con and will get the number to you after they ship.
IMG_2946.jpg
IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

Last edited:
I'm your guy for the BM51 (don'y tell the wife:))
site didn't want to let me pm you, try me, or let me know how you want to get in touch to work the details, I'm easy, and not in a hurry.

hi do you still have the sng?? do you know how old it is? hows the sharpness, been sharpened? it looks to be in good condition for a user, is it? how firm on the price are you?
i'm interested. thanks, rollon... hway108@yahoo.com

Back