• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS - Various axes & tomahawks for sale

Group of axes and tomahawks - David's Knife (& Axe) Garage Sale!

Moved to a new house recently and need to reduce my blade collection. I haven't sold on BladeForums before, and I can't seem to find other avenues for selling my knives and axes, so going to give this a go.

I am in Vancouver, Canada, so if anyone is in the BC lower mainland I am open to meeting face-to-face to complete transactions and save on shipping. FYI, I am more into watches than blades, and you can find my watch account on Instagram (at) montre_lalonde.

I've grouped these axes I'm selling to make it easier for me (and to follow the exchange rules). Let me know which you may be interested in, and look for my other postings for more knives for sale!

Note: Prices in this ad are in US dollars, including Canadian or US shipping (Canada Post --> USPS), with signature and insurance in the pricing. If you would like to request a total price including shipping to your particular location, please message me, then I can figure it out exactly (it will be the same as listed here or LESS). Save significantly on shipping if you buy more than one, as Canada Post online shipping calculator puts it at about US$30 per individual axe. Buy more, save more!

Payment via Interac (in Canada) or PayPal (Canada or USA).

View media item 7947View media item 7948View media item 7949View media item 7950View media item 7951View media item 7952View media item 7953View media item 7954View media item 7959View media item 7960View media item 7957View media item 7958View media item 7955View media item 7956
From the left:
SOG Tactical Tomahawk w/ nylon sheath ----------------------- US$ 71
Mohawk M48 Tomahawk w/ extra kydex sheath --------------- US$ 87
Innovation Factory Handy Rescue Tool w/ leather sheath (1) - US$102
Innovation Factory Handy Rescue Tool w/ leather sheath (2) - US$102
Cold Steel Frontier Hawk w/ nylon sheath ---------------------- US$ 60
Cold Steel Frontier Hawk (no sheath) --------------------------- US$ 55
Cold Steel Rifleman's Hawk w/ nylon sheath, on 30" handle -- US$100
(with original 22" handle and extra 30" handle)

Condition as shown in the photos. Sharpness not guaranteed, but they are as received "axe sharp". These ones are all in basically new condition, never sharpened or re-profiled, just kept in my collection, may have the odd fingerprint on the blades, some paint flaked off the Cold Steel hawks.

Any questions, please send me a message. Looking to make this easy-peasy for someone taking advantage of my scaling down the collection.

Thanks,
David (soopah)

Hey David, I think your prices at the bottom are still in Canadian, which is why no one responded. I would suggest using a conversion calculater and reposting the prices in USD. Regards, CW

Hey David, I think your prices at the bottom are still in Canadian, which is why no one responded. I would suggest using a conversion calculater and reposting the prices in USD. Regards, CW

Unfortunately, they are not in Canadian dollars. So, "why so high?" you might ask. Shipping! Yes, if anyone in the states actually wants one of these tomahawks the shipping is killer, in some cases more than the net price of the tomahawk.

If anyone would like to inquire about a specific item, or multiple items, and also let me know to where they are to be shipped, then I can provide a quote that will most likely be less than the prices I have posted above.

As an update, I am lowering the prices on the axes and tomahawks by 20%. Let me know what you like and I will quote a total including shipping to your location.

Back