• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] Vintage Oakley Sunglasses

Doing some spring cleaning and came across a drawer of Oakley's from my street and dirt bike days back in the early 2000's. So, these are all circa 2002-2006. These were all worn daily and definitely show signs of my active lifestyle.

I will preface this Sale by saying that these need a good cleaning. They've been in a drawer for likely over a decade.

1st I'll take it, followed by PM to me, gets it.
Pay via PPGS or MO.
Includes 1st class USPS CONUS shipping.
I cover associated PP and USPS costs.

I'll take $60 TYD if you take both pair. I'd also be open to trading pretty much anything.

Oakley Half Jacket w/ Extra Lenses (Originals)
$45
TYD
Frame: Silver/Pewter with Black Rubber and silver "O"
Frame Condition: Worn hard. Some excessive wear around "O" on either side and a couple of spots by the lenses.
Lenses: Blue Iridium Polarized (OEM if if I recall correctly) and extra set of Dark Gray
Lens Condition: A couple of small scratches visible on outside. I can't see any scratches when wearing them.

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

Oakley Gascans
$30
TYD
Frame: Rootbeer (Translucent Brown)
Frame Condition: Worn hard. Plenty of little scratches that show up since they're translucent.
Lenses: Brown
Lens Condition: A number of scratches visible from the outside and inside.

IMG_2184.JPG

I
IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

I also have a pair of the black/silver Splice and 24k Romeo 2.0 X-Metals. Those will likely end up on eBay, but I don't have a value on them yet. Lemme know if your interested in either, as I'd love to trade for a knife or 2.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need more details.

More spring cleaning plunder…

Got a Crimson Trace CMR-201 up for your purchasing pleasure. It came off a Sig P250 that I sold a number of years ago. As sold, I can only confirm that will only fit a Sig, as I misplaced the other little adapter inserts for other OEMs.

1st I'll take it, followed by PM to me, gets it.
Pay via PPGS or MO.
Includes 1st class USPS CONUS shipping.
I cover associated PP and USPS costs.

$60 TYD

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need more details.

Back