• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco [WTS/WTT] BHQ DLC M4 Shaman, BNIB S30V Teal Dragonfly2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlChimichanga

Gold Member
Got two on the block today:

1. First up, a BladeHQ Exclusive DLC M4 Shaman. Has been lightly used and carried. Centered. Extremely solid lockup with no blade play in any direction. Free-falling action and smooth deployment. There are a few small marks on the DLC when you get it directly under harsh light, but nothing impactful or harmful to the blade. Everything else is perfect condition. Ships with everything from BladeHQ. $270

Next up, a BNIB Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Sprint Run in CPM-S30V and Teal FRN. Purchased directly from River'sEdgeCutlery. This is a sold out run. Knife is centered, no blade play. Very smooth deployment and a buttery backlock. Closes with a satisfying snap. Blade has only been taken out for photos and to be inspected. Comes with all included packaging from REC. SOLD to user A Ashes of Time

>> ALBUM <<

Shipped G&S, all fees included.

Interested in the following:
  • Sebenza 31
  • Sebenza 21
  • Inkosi
  • Mnandi
  • JG Scout
  • JG Rover
  • Cruwear / Micarta Shaman
  • SBD Void
PM me or email me here with any questions/offers . I will respond ASAP, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back