WTS/WTT: Spyderco - Big list w/ pics.

Reductions below in RED. Sorry, haven't checked the board much, but updates are posted.

Some Spyderco holy grails here that I need to part with. All are discontinued and some are very rare. I have enjoyed the hunt for some of these and have learned a lot from lurking here. But, medical bills are due so its time to raise some funds. I might take a few trades up or down on these (see interest list below), but mainly need to have cash to pay bills. No minors. No international shipping – sorry. Prefer postal money orders, but I have a Paypal personal account and I think that allows me to receive funds from verified accounts drawn on a bank account, but not a credit card. So, that is fine if it doesn’t cost me anything. If it does, then fee is paid by buyer. Please use e-mail feature to contact me. Thanks for looking.

1. Spyderco Gunting PE S30V (Excellent) - Sold
Discontinued and I believe there were only 100 of these to escape the factory. The S30V Guntings are rare, but the plain edge S30V is downright extinct in the open market. This one is in excellent condition with just a bit of shine on the corners of the G-10 scales from wear and a very small ding on one corner of the horn (the impact part) – too small to capture in a photograph (see pics). Appears to have factory edge and still shaves. Comp lock is rock solid with no play. No box.

2. Spyderco Blue Lum Chinese PE VG-10 (NIB) - - Sold.
Of all the Spyderco Lums, I believe this one is the most difficult to find. This one is absolutely new in the white Spyderco box with the correct UPC sticker on the end.

3. Spyderco G-10 Police Full SE ATS-55 (Excellent ++) – - Withdrawn
This one is like new (see pics) with the only wear I can find on the very tip of the pocket clip and that is barely visible (clip screws are even still black). No Boye dent on this one. No box.

4. Spyderco Meerkat PE Aus-6 (non-reverse S) – - Sold
Almost new, carried 3 times, sharpened to better than factory edge. Otherwise, as new.

SEE MORE BELOW.

Thanks.

5. Al Mar SERE 2000 PE VG-10 Stainless Blade (full size) (Excellent) - Sold and shipped.
Built like a tank. Sharpened, but not used or carried much. Still in excellent condition with only wear being some sharpening scratches and slight fading of the pocket clip finish around the corners. This one is nice in that it sits so low in the pocket due to clip design. It is also my knife with the smoothest action (like butter) – very fast. Great knife, just too many in the safe.

6. Spyderco C83 Persian VG-10 hollow ground recurve blade. - Sold and shipped.
Carried about 10 times. Only opened letters with this one so the edge is still factory sharp. Bolster has scratches from being in the same pocket with my keys but a little sanding could bring it back to looking new. No marks or scratches anywhere else. Comes with correct box.

Wow, nice knives. That G10 Police ain't gonna last (I'd buy it myself if I had the disposable funds).

Very nice knives. And yes, the flat ground Chinook II is out...I have one and they are impressive to say the least over the hollow.

I was wondering if you would take a NIB ZDP Caly jr. or a NIB Lil'Temp PE s30v leaf, for the Lum? I can add a $20 to either. Or an excellent condition (never used, but one stripped screw) SE Delica 4 (instead of the $20)

If interested, Joe @ msw_2001@hotmail.com

Thanks. Nothing serious....unless you consider diapers, forumula, clothes, food, and college expenses serious ;)

BlackNinja, overlooked your post - I went with the cash offer. I probably need to keep the trades in the lower end of my items. Thanks though.

Back