1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

WTT: AR15 for 1911 (IL)

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by mattz357, Mar 5, 2007.

1. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    I am posting this for a friend, but I have the rifle in my possesion and can answer most questions. He is looking to trade an excellent condition AR15 with an Olympic Arms Centurion lower and a new (less than 200 rounds) DPMS 16" upper with M4 handguards, new collapsible stock, new pistol grip, and new pins. The gun comes in a hardcase with a sticker original to the lower, and three thirty round mags.

He is looking for a new or like new full size 1911 in .45 only. I am only really familiar with Springfield, so I would say something like a Stainless Mil-Spec or Stainless Loaded, but he is also interested in Kimber or other quality brands. Fixed sights are preferred, and a face to face trade is strongly preferred. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or offers, and I'll get pictures up as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!!!

2. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    Here are a few pictures. Please email me if you have a picture request, I have some others already taken, and can take specific ones at your request. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006
    email sent

4. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    All emails replied to. Thanks!

5. 97af