1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTT BNIB BM Presidio II

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by C-TAC, Jul 16, 2019.

1. C-TAC

C-TAC Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2013
    BM 570 Presidio II. Plain, satin s30v blade. Manual operation.
    This was an impulse buy. I heard these were recently discontinued. It just doesn't do it for me. I flicked it open about a dozen times. Never carried. Never cut anything (sterile blade).
    I could sell it, but I would like to try trading it first. I like hard use knives, automatics, and I have a soft spot for discontinued models. I'm open to any offer. Maybe a higher-end user, or maybe something more budget-friendly with some cash added.

I am unable to post pictures here, but you can text or email me for pics and send offers.
    It's a brand new knife with perfect centering and 0 signs of wear

eight32 31eight 9eight39
    carsonfreamon AT gmail DOT com

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    boss_crew likes this.
  2. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Combo or plain edge?

3. C-TAC

C-TAC Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2013