• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Busse GW Black Doublecut for Orange GW

I've got it BAD for an Orange GW. I don't know why, but orange has very recently become my favorite color for knives and sheaths.

I'd like to trade this black doublecut GW and TCK Custom orange kydex sheath for an orange GW. I don't care if it has a sheath or not.

Mine has been carried some and sharpened a few times-Correctly! I'm looking for one in very good condition as well. If lanyards are your thing, I can throw one in in OD green, black, tan, or bright orange.

May sweeten the pot if its new. I've got ALOT of stuff I can trade.

Let me know!
Thank You,
Scott

Knife is back up for trade.

Again, I have a user Black Doublecut GW with a custom orange kydex sheath for trade. I'm looking for an orange GW. Don't care if it has a sheath or not.

Mine has been carried and sharpened a few times-Correctly! Has a few light carry/user marks here and there. You gotta look close to see them. I'm looking for one in good condition as well. If yours is new, I'll sweeten the pot. Cash or trade. Just TELL ME what you're looking for! Mind Reader is not on my resume. I can also make you a different color sheath, and keep the orange for myself. I can do sheaths in black, red, desert tan, and OD green.

No foolin around. I'm ready to deal.

Thank You!
Scott

Darn...looks like I just missed out. And I have a nice, new, minty Orange GW.

That's what you get for going out on the road for business.

Maybe next time!

Back