• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Busse: NMFBMLE, Custom Shop FSH, Sarsquatch, SAR3; Grayman Kordofan + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several high value knives for trade and some cheap ones as well. The first up is a Busse Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition, this knife comes with a custom sheath. The second is a Busse Custom Shop Fusion Steel Heart with black and red handle, this knife comes with an leather sheath by Armoralleather. The third is a Busse Sarsquatch (GONE), tan blade with tan micarta handle. The fourth is a Busse SAR 3 with black and white g10 handle (it might be black and tan, my computer with my spreadsheets took a dump so I don't know for certain). The fifth is an older Grayman Kordofan with a tan MOLLE sheath, it spent some time in Iraq with me so it is not perfect (these don't come looking perfect anyways). I also have some cheaper old knives, a Frost Cutlery Intimidator (comes with sheath), CRKT ? I don't remember what it is called (comes with sheath). I think that is all for now. I am looking for optics such as Trijicon ACOG, EOTECH, U.S. Optics, M1 EBR stock by Sage International, Ammo:5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, 10 mm, 500 S&W. Magazines. Camping/climbing gear. Anything that is cool (subjective, I know).

8400896854_802974c6eb.jpg

8400900148_b981f97328.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back