• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Glock 17 for Busse

Unbreakable

Banned
I don't have a camera with me right now but I'll try to get some pics up this weekend or something. It's a 3rd Gen 17, has Dawson Precission fiber optic adjustable sights on it (Small front), a Ghost rocket connector and wolff competition spring kit (It has a really light 3.5lbs or so trigger), I had the barrel hood polished and the slide parkerized for a less glossy finish. Also has captured stainless recoil assembly. Has one 17 rounder, 1 10 rounder, and 5 or 6 31 rounders and I think at least 3 of them have +2s. All facotry Glock. I'm pretty sure I can find the original parts too. Oh yeah it's got that little slug plug thingy too. Has had about 500 rounds through it. I'm sure someone will appreciate this weapon more than me. And with the new parkerizing the weapon looks new. It's got $125.00 sights, a $30.00 trigger job, $40.00 recoil assembly, and a stack of 30 rounders, Weapons I'm interested in...

Busse Battle Mistress or Steel Heart. I prefer the older straight handles but will entertain all offers. Espcially one of the newer Fussion Steel Hearts. Condition is not important so long as they're straight and have no edge deformations. It can be well used and I don't care. The bigger and thicker the better though.

Email me at cdgilbert@alltel.net

Walking Man said:
Did you just happen to forget about my response to you? :grumpy:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410160
Why don't you try emailing me back before you just give up on a deal?

NO NO. The mail sent must have gotten lost on the way. I sent you an email and figured when you didn't reply I figured someone else snatched up the knife. I just simply forgot to check that trade post again after that. I apologize and would still like to work something out with someone... just as long as I can get my hands on a Busse chopper again.

Unbreakable said:
NO NO. The mail sent must have gotten lost on the way. I sent you an email and figured when you didn't reply I figured someone else snatched up the knife. I just simply forgot to check that trade post again after that. I apologize and would still like to work something out with someone... just as long as I can get my hands on a Busse chopper again.
No problem. I did post in the other thread though. I highly recommend subscribing to threads that you post in any of the sales areas.
Thanks. and check your email, please.

Back