WTT H&K hi-cap mag

I have a brand new H&K hi-cap for the .40 USP. I am interested in trading for just about any Stryder (partial trade of course)
biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking.

Well Surfin Ronin
That and $5.50 will get you the 550 cord handle. So now all you need is the knife and the sheath

FYI, high cap magazines for the USP's are for LE and Military only. Most high caps are stamped LE and are not legal for civilians to own. High caps that are not stamped LE are more than likely brought in from out of country and are also illegal (being that they were not made before the 1994 crime bill). The only high cap magazines allowed by law for civilians to own are pre-ban high cap magazines (made before the 94 crime bill). Just an FYI. Check out this link about the USP45 & SOCOM mags. I found this also to be interesting.

http://www.hkpro.com/hicap.htm

killerkain
Semper Fi

[This message has been edited by killerkain (edited 06-02-2001).]

Reed,

$85 shipped to you. Or make an offer, who knows!
smile.gif

I am interested in Emersons, Spydercos, & Busses' also.

Thanks for looking.
biggrin.gif

killerkain,

You have made quite a few remarks. Let's see if I can answer/clear some of them up.

FYI, high cap magazines for the USP's are for LE and Military only.

Not true, in regards to the 9MM and .40S&W's,
that is true with the .45's.

High caps that are not stamped LE are more than likely brought in from out of country and are also illegal (being that they were not made before the 1994 crime bill).

Again, this is not completely true. Several hundreds of magazines were imported into the US, along with the USP pistols.

The only high cap magazines allowed by law for civilians to own are pre-ban high cap magazines (made before the 94 crime bill).

This is completely true!!

The magazine I have was.

I am not completely sure why you felt the need to pass along this information, when NONE of it pertains to the magazine I have.

It is a H&K factory hi-cap magazine for the USP, in .40S&W. It has never been used, loaded, or abused; it has sat in my gun safe since May 1993 (it was company to the matching gun and five other mags).

ronin:
Bring it down a notch buddy, I wasn't trying to be a prick. Yes, you are entirely correct. The USP 9 and 40 debuted at a shot show in 93 and were at that time shipped with the high caps. Not too many people have these first run USP's. Also, there are a lot of high caps out there in circulation that are illegal (post ban) and at one time or another came from either the military or LE.

NOTICE that I said: "Most high caps are stamped LE and are not legal for civilians to own."

Next time I'll try to be a little more specific. I assumed that we were talking about a "brand new" high cap for the .40 USP.

You are the one that said "I have a brand new H&K hi-cap for the .40 USP." Assuming that you meant a current date coded mag. and not something that was eight years old. That was the reason for my post.

Sounds like a good deal though (seen 'em go for around $100), maybe sell a couple more and buy a badass STRIDER!

killerkain
Semper Fi

[This message has been edited by killerkain (edited 06-03-2001).]

killerkain,

I have been told that I am a little, "taut".
Sorry about that.
smile.gif

I understand what you mean now about being brand new. You are absolutely correct! Again my apologizes.
smile.gif

About the Stryder, I have a BT on the way! I am very excited to receive this!!
biggrin.gif

S. Ronin,
Well done on being humble. Seriously very cool. Some of our participants get a little wound up and it's nice to see humility. As far as the data re: your mags go, I'm impressed you guys know that much about a pistol mag. Hell we just thought they were for feeding pistols. Also, thanks for your business and let us know what you think of your BT! And finally, it's STRIDER, without the y.
All the best,
Duane Dwyer

Duane,

Looks like I have to apologize again, sorry.

I love my STRIDER. My wife made me spell it correctly on the blackboard 100 times and I got a spanking everytime I mispelled it.
biggrin.gif

Back