• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT knives for Watch, light, and/or pack -

exodous, I might be interested in one of your firesteels and the compass. Lets work something out.

Hmm i was hoping for a rat but can consider that trade. Is there another way we can talk besides posts. I might have some more stuff. And this is my last day in Chico for a month. Im leaving for europe tommarow so how close are you.

exodous, I might be interested in one of your firesteels and the compass. Lets work something out.

Also, the compass comes with a cabelas padded case that has something like wool inside to protect it, looks like wool anyways. Prety decent case.

Let me know what your willing to let go for the two. you can email me at my username here with @hotmail.com attached to it. Ideally interested in the rat. You can ask yiterp about the quality of the fire steels, I recently made a trade with him. :thumbup:

Also, the compass comes with a cabelas padded case that has something like wool inside to protect it, looks like wool anyways. Prety decent case.

Let me know what your willing to let go for the two. you can email me at my username here with @hotmail.com attached to it. Ideally interested in the rat. You can ask yiterp about the quality of the fire steels, I recently made a trade with him. :thumbup:

sent you an email with some pictures, RC4 included.

Back