• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: My Citizen Ecozilla for a Seiko SNA225 **TRADED**

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
As of 04/09/05, my Ecozilla has been traded (for a Seiko SNA225)...Thanks, Mark!.:).

I'm looking to trade my Citizen 300m stainless "Ecozilla" (with rubber straps), for a Seiko SNA225 Alarm Chronograph/Diver Submariner.

My Ecozilla is in excellent condition, with no scratches, dings, or scuffs. It comes in it's original box, and includes the strap extention, and manual. It is VERY accurate (as measured with the Atomic Clock in Colorado), the lumination of the hands and markers is bright, and it takes and holds a charge very well.

If interested in a trade (USA only, please), or for any questions or offers, please contact me via email, and I'll get back with you promptly.

Thanks for looking.:).

LOL, thats the Seiko I was gonna get prior to getting MY Eco Zilla... just in case you don't get the trade, chronograph.com has the steel bracelet model for $228, the Nato strap version for $170, and the rubber banded version for $168. Good luck, hope you get the trade, and please post pics and let us know how it compares in size and girth to the Eco Zilla.

Back