WTT: My Seiko Kinetic Watch for REKAT folders

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
NOTE: (06/13/01) The Seiko is gone on a non-REKAT pending trade. (I ended-up trading it for one of those darn Large CR Sebenzas
smile.gif
.).
------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

[This message has been edited by glockman99 (edited 06-13-2001).]

Glockman, it sounds as if you are in serious trouble with this desire for REKATS. I need some new loafers? What size shoe do you wear? Will you soon be offering loved ones in trade?

Willie Boy,

1. Yes, I am.
2. 8&1/2EE-9EE, depends on shoe.
3. They are all gone already in Glock trades.

...So, what REKATs do you have to trade?.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
<A HREF="mailto:glockman99@hotmail.com
glockman99@yahoo.com">glockman99@hotmail.com
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

I have a SIFU SE # 33, a Carnivore and a Pocket Hobbit. All have black blades. I have too much invested in them at this point to trade them. Besides, I have a watch, your shoes are too small and I have all the loved ones I can handle right now. I'll keep you in mind though, if any of them get out of line.

hey glockman, we got a lot in common bud - a love for REKAT, Glocks, now CRK Seb - only the best - anyway you will like it, although it is kinda smaller than i thought it would be - but an excellent knife -i dont know why, but i have never carried mine, 'cept maybe a time or 2- have a good 1 bud.....

sifu

SIFU1A,

Maybe we are brothers...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

Dag Glockman99, you made out on that one
biggrin.gif

I got my first Sebenza (large plain classic)a week ago and now I'm loooking for the small to compliment it.

Not giving up my REKAT's though.
smile.gif

------------------
Banner.JPG

I really hate to bring this post "back to the top" again, but I just HAVE TO say this...

I received the Large CR Sebenza yesterday from the trade I had made, and I have found (Nomex "flame-proof" suit has been put on
biggrin.gif
) that I like my REKAT folders BETTER than I like the Sebenza! (I'm NOT kidding!).

After a little smoothing-out and polishing "here and there", my REKAT folders fit my hand, and feel better, than the 'benz does! Sure, the 'Benz is SMOOTH without the "extra work", but for the HUGE price-difference, I just can't see it...(...Besides, "working-on" my REKAT folders has helped "us" to "bond"
biggrin.gif
).

I've also heard that the Sebenza is made with "better" materials, but I CAN'T see ANYTHING wrong with ATS-34 and D-2E steel, or G-10 or Carbon Fiber for the scales...

...But then, I'm also the same guy that likes my $250 Luminox watch, over a $3000+ Rolex!.
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@yahoo.com</A>
ICQ# 53675663

Back