1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTT Sony Nex 3N mirrorless camera for Edge Pro/Wicked Edge

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by nuckingfuts, Aug 28, 2013.

1. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    Hi guys I have a like new Sony 3n camera with 16-50 lense I want to trade for a wicked edge or a edge pro. I was planning on selling it to get either sharpener but I just thought Id see if someone wanted to trade.

I bought the camera NIB in April and have hardly used it, I mainly use my DSLRS still. These sell for $450 new and on ebay used ones in newer condition ones go for $300-$350. Id really like to get a wicked edge but Id be fine with a Edge Pro. I can add some cash depending on the package.

If you are interested I can send you pictures, its LNIB condition.

Thanks!