• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Trade 1980's Sharp Brand Hunting Knife for.... ?

TRADED

The knife is approximately 8-1/2" in length overall with the blade being 4-1/2" long. One side of the blade is stamped "STAINLESS / JAPAN" and the other side is stamped "SHARP". The knife has a wooden handle with brass rivets, brass guard and chrome handle. It also has a leather sheath. The knife itself has some slight scratches and could probably use some care, but it looks like it was used a bit and overall is in pretty decent shape for going on 30-years-old.

What I know: SHARP was around in the late 70's to sometime in the 80's and sold at K-Mart. Some searches on BF turned up a little info here and there that may be of interest to people. But that's up to them.

Clearly, I'm not offering something fantastic or mystical, but, as a new collector and someone new to the forums I thought it would be fun to participate a little bit. Given that my collection is almost... nonexistent, yet, I opted to go for this one. This knife doesn't have any sentimental value to me as it belonged to my Mothers ex-husband. I found it while cleaning her garage for her after doing some camping with my fiance.

Should be fun just to see if anyone has interest, and also have the chance to meet new people!

Here are some pictures!:
7qxfsX5.jpg

VfHe4vq.jpg

WLD8LYR.jpg

N2RuoNQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back