• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Ultimate Customized Remington 870 Home Defense

k_estela

Co-Moderator, Wilderness and Survival Skills Forum
For trade is a Remington 870HD that has had the following work done to it:

*Wilson Combat Track Lock Sights added onto 18" factory barrel.
*Vang Comp ported barrel for reduced recoil and tighter patterning (http://www.vangcomp.com)
*Tac Star SideSaddle 6 round carrier added on.
*Wilson Combat +2 magazine extention with High Viz magazine tube follower.
*Hogue Tamer pistol grip added on.
*Speedfeed Law Enforcement Forend added on.

I have put about 200 rounds through this shotgun, mostly slugs and 00 buck. I am not a NRA appraiser but I would conservatively estimate this Shotgun as being in "Very Good" to "Excellent" condition but leaning more on "Excellent." I would say the metal finish is in 95% or better condition with some wear where the old magazine clamp is and a little on the receiver. This one shoots very softly thanks to the Vang Comp porting and the Hogue Tamer pistol grip. Its a real gem.

I have the original take down pins if you decide to take off the SideSaddle. I also have a Remington 870 standard length of pull stock but its used and not Remington Factory. I do have the original box but not the orinal magazine extention. I would have to double check but I do believe this is one of the 870's with the trigger guard lock built into it.

I'd consider trades on other shotguns (11-87, 1100, or other autoloaders set up for Field/Trap/skeet use or .44 magnum revolvers in Excellent to NIB condition)

I will be able to Email photos of the shotgun without the pistol grip attached when I had the factory stock on it. E-mail me with any questions: estela_usa@sbcgbobal.net

Kev

Back