• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT William Henry EDC + $ For Custom Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this WH in a trade and it just isn't my style. I'm looking to fund my first custom and would like to trade my knife plus money (up to $300) for a custom folder from the likes of Tighe, Elishewitz, Zermeno, Curtiss, etc. I like flippers, carbon fiber. Do not like Spyder holes. I also prefer liner locks over frame locks. Just let me know what you have. Lightly used is ok, but no beaters please.

If you don't have a trade, feel free to make cash offers.

On to my knife. This is an unused WH EDC E6-5 (#064) with Box Elder inlay. Polished D2 blade 2.75". It has the aluminum handle and button lock. This thing is beautiful. Scalpel sharp too. Buttery smooth, perfectly centered. Not a mark on it. I'm afraid I do not have the box for it, but I talked to a local dealer who said he probably had a box he would give me, I can set you up with his email address if that's important to you.

Sorry my pics suck. Can't do it outside what with the hurricane and all.
005-6.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-4.jpg

010-3.jpg

I also have others listed for sale here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...Kershaw-Centofante-Krusius-Jack-Custom-EDC-FB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back