WWIII PICTURES:

Okay, I found my digital camera moments before I had to give the order to box the WWIIIs for shipment. So here are the pics in no particular order:

wwiiione.jpg

wwiiitwo.jpg

wwiiithree.jpg

wwiifour.jpg

wwiiifive.jpg

I think Scott Evans - the sheath designer, will be popping in here to tell you about some of the design features on the sheath.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

[This message has been edited by Craig Gottlieb (edited 06-28-2000).]

Craig, the WWIIIs are definitely worth the wait! Jay and I are going to cheer when we get a tracking number.

Best, Scott

Craig,

Those sheaths look awesome(!), but did you happen to take any pictures of the "important part?"

You know, that sharp thing--I think they call it a khukri. :)

Craig,

I just sent the payment via Paypal let me know if there are any problems. If you want, you can hang on to my WWIII for a couple of days so you can get some good photos to post.

p1445

P1445: Roger that! I'll send it immediately, as I still have one left over - the customer got laid off from work and I agreed to hold onto it until he got a new job. BTW: For those of you on the $295 wait list, I'll only release one if somebody loses interest - if they are strapped for cash but still want their WWIII, I'll hold onto it. You guys waited for 8 months. No reason I can't wait a while!
smile.gif

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

I will be happy to post about the features and the intended uses of the sheath. It will be a day or so as I am in knee deep in on a rush project. As soon as I have time I’ll post. Glad to hear that you like them.

------------------
“We are the pilgrims masters; we shall go, always, a little farther.”

Scott,great job on the sheaths! The WWIII sheath is probably the best I`ve ever seen. You`ll be getting another khukuri or two from me in the future to be fitted for them.
smile.gif
Marcus

Back