www.the-knife-connection.com

TKC is my very first choice for online shopping. He helped me get a 5 when literally no one else on the whole Internet had one in stock. Haha

He sold me his only 5 he had laying around, and it even came with the old style molle sheath. Ever since I order from him every time I can, and I've turned my friends to him when they need a knife fix.

He'd get a LOT more of my business if he carried spyderco knives though. Is that a possibility dale?

I'm about to buy an ESEE-5 from TKC, but I need to know if it's the ESEE version.

On their website it lists as the RAT 5, with the old design. Will I be getting the old one or new one? I know the differences are trivial, but I really like the ESEE design over the RAT one.

I'm about to buy an ESEE-5 from TKC, but I need to know if it's the ESEE version.

On their website it lists as the RAT 5, with the old design. Will I be getting the old one or new one? I know the differences are trivial, but I really like the ESEE design over the RAT one.

It will be the esee version.

+1 for Dale! I have orderd 3 knives and a sheath for my 4 and he delivers every time. Great guy to deal with.:thumbup:

I agree with all the good stuff people are saying here. At T-K-C you get great prices, fast shipping and fantastic service. Dale is great to work with and keeps you informed. What more can you ask for in a dealer? Free shipping, you get that too!

Received my Izula II from Dale at TKC yesterday. Clear communication, great buy, WILL do it again.

It does have the ESEE logo.

I should be able to start getting pictures changes done in the next day or two.

He'd get a LOT more of my business if he carried spyderco knives though. Is that a possibility dale?

+1!
I'll be getting my next ESEE's from T-K-C as well! I haven't bought from Dale yet, but after reading this thread, I'm set on getting my ESEE's from him!:thumbup: I'm thinking the Laser Strike, and/or stainless-4, and/or a 3-mil ......

now, if only he carries Spydercos as well..... :D

I purchased an ESEE 6 from Dale at TKC yesterday. I quickly realized that I ordered the wrong version (sharpened clip point). I emailed him asking if he could cancel so I could re-order. He responded within an hour and canceled the order for me so that I could order the correct version. Thanks Dale! I'll order again from you.

Hi,
I got my RC-6 with Molle-back and pouch in about 14 days here in Austria. Also the customs declaration was very friendly low.
I can only recommend the shop!

Greetings from Austria

Wolfgang

ordered a 4 on Friday, arrived here on Tuesday. That's with a Monday holiday included!
I will gladly give Dale more business. :)

I just received my zt 0301 from Dale, very happy with the service, not my first order from him, and definitely not my last!

Hey guys. Total noob here. Just put in an order for a couple ESEE's w/ TKC because of this thread.

Glad I found this place. Really cool to find another good active forum.

Hey guys. Total noob here. Just put in an order for a couple ESEE's w/ TKC because of this thread.

Glad I found this place. Really cool to find another good active forum.

Thank you ppalac!

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here!

It gets kind of crazy around here at times but there are a lot of knowledgeable people here & it's a lot of fun.

Dale has been very good to me. I have only bought one ESEE knife from another dealer.

Out of 5 or so orders, every one of them was shipped the same day. That is awesome service. I don't know how he does it.

Back