• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

XBOX 360, et al

I have 3 gaming systems my cousin gave me. All our in excellent condition, still in the box with the plastic warp on them. There used but this guy was a freak about taking care of his stuff.

I've got an play station, play station 2 and xbox 360 all systems have all controls and some games. Don't ask cause I'm not a gamer.

Make trade offer

i have a F-1 shooting chony or a marble ideal with maple burl handles 4.5" version from Ag russel?

Norcalflat, what is HDMI, like I posted I'm not a gamer so I don't know this stuff? Tell me what it is and I'll find out.

Thanks

Hi Mike, it is a type of connector for the audio and video signals, the one in the yellow box here:

xbox360-hdmi.jpg

I'll check on that this evening and let you know. He has some kinda Laura Craft game that is loose and he has HALO 3 I think it is still in the box with instructions and everything else. I will check and see about other games.

Sounds good, what are you looking for in trade? Knives(fixed, auto, folder, custom??), gear?

Norcaflat, no it only has an audio/video jack, as far as I can tell again man I'm not a gamer.

Also on the games it is Halo 2 in the box for xbox and some laura croft game for one of the other systems and as far as I can tell that is the only two games. However let me say this the systems are in perfect shape, so are the boxes and stuff it is uncanny really its like they just came from the store.

lamepro can you point me to somewhere I can see a picture of that knife?

Back