YabbaDabbaDooGanzaa . . . Small Handful Of Customs This Wednesday 9-30-2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Forsaken Mistress makes my mouth watering :eek:
This CS version without central fuller is exactly what I would want...

Is 4c .187 or .22 thick? Love the sjtac in .22 and would really like to see a remake of the sledgehammer in .320

As a lover of all things maple, that lightning strike maple handled ratmandu sure is purty...how amazing is maple anyhow? It even produces a nectar, if thats not a hint from above, I dont know what is.

Are there more to come ? I love an infidu.
I like the idea of seeing the knives first and try to get what I want, i'm not open enough to different scales . :rolleyes:
Some beautiful customs there for sure.

That's what I figured.
But I never would have guessed it would be called a YabbaDabbaDooGanzaaa.
Given the name, shouldn't there be some stone knives?
I think those non-Mammoth tooth handled ones were all ground on Jerry's stone grinding wheel, powered purely by his bare feet.

A curious case of the will to stay married winning out over the will to acquire more of that new hotness... :eek::D

Best of luck to all the HOG's hitting this one hard, the guys in the Crab Shack REALLY brought the heat this time around. If I had the funds I'd probably buy half of everything from this Ganza LOL.

Well, after extensive study I must commend the crew for putting out some really beautiful and unique one-of-a-kind works of impeccable craftsmanship.
First up to the plate is that Mistress slapping your senses with a carnival of colors and elements. I'd considered it, but really, how do you go chopping with such a piece of art, literally? I can think of a few guys I would hope snag it because it would be loved as much as any other. I'd love to actually see that one in person, that copper in there looks crazy as hell.
Some really nice dyed choices up at the plate too. The pine cones are sick, especially the 2 dark ones, that would be a cool set to land on! Nice colors, and I like how the gray cone is so color coordinated, same as the blue stacked tooth. Very nice combos! and that tequila G-Rex with the dyed wood, WOW! that really pops in style points. The ram horn is incredible, the coral is to die for and that cross cut Buff horn is crazy as hell. Great creativity!

Going to be some really happy hogs with these. The whole lot are smile makers.

Back