• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yaesu VX-3R Compact Radios - set of 2

Sold

Set of 2 lightly used Yaesu VX-3R compact radios - these are high-quality Japanese-made radios now discontinued and unobtanium. I have two chargers and three back plates / battery covers. One back plate has been modified to accommodate a Yaesu belt clip (not included, but readily available), the other is an “AA” sized battery adapter (Yaesu part, not cheap aftermarket). These radios were modded (not by me) for wider transmit range (PM for details). They are fully functional and I recently replaced both batteries. Both antennas have some scratches on them (not sure where that happened), but antennas are fully functional and replacements are cheap. Great radios but not seeing any use. If you want, I can create whatever presets you want and upload to the radios (Via CHIRP programming software) for you to prevent having to hand-jam frequencies. Great radios for a bug-out bag or similar.

$sold for the pair, including shipping (US sales only). Paypal preferred; I’ll pay fees. No box.

I will not split unless there are buyers for both radios and we resolve an equitable split of the three back plates in advance.

1C2CC48E-7CF9-4544-B48C-573FAE8D395C-M.jpg

A1C7B40C-4B38-4CF5-91D3-02CF6BD87672-M.jpg

Last edited:
So... clearly, I'm late to this party, but I do have my General class license and would be interested in these.

Seconds...?

Back