Yahoo email stopped receiving alerts

KnifeHead

My life, my lover, my lady is the C...Carbon Steel
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The Yahoo email account I have used since signing up stopped receiving alerts from BF. With some simple troubleshooting and talking with another BF member who has a Yahoo account, there might be a problem with Yahoo processing email from BF. Another email account that I have worked fine but it is my work email and I'd rather not use it for BF communications...call me cautious. :D

me too, i have a yahoo account. and i didnt get the notifications that i selected, for PM's and some threads that i started, i wonder why yahoo doesnt process them correctly.

I thought it was just me. I'm not getting anything to my yahoo account either. This includes PM alerts and emails sent to me through BF.

There's BF bone stuck in Yahoo's throat, maybe? :p

I'm using yahoo for stuff as well and have also stopped receiving emails.

I'll check and see what's up

BladeForums emails are going into my spam folder, otherwise I'm still getting them.

BladeForums emails are going into my spam folder, otherwise I'm still getting them.

Hi Spark,

just to let you know I sent a PayPal payment, to upgrade my

account to Knifemaker, would confirm that you got the payment and E-mail

please.

Thanks, Paul.

I got it, don't hijack tech support threads for membership issues please.

I have tried switching back to my active Yahoo.com account and also activated another Yahoo account for testing purposes and I don't get the email with the activation code. It doesn't go to spam or any folder in the email browser. I instantly get the activation codes when I switch back to non-Yahoo accounts.

I have tried switching back to my active Yahoo.com account and also activated another Yahoo account for testing purposes and I don't get the email with the activation code. It doesn't go to spam or any folder in the email browser. I instantly get the activation codes when I switch back to non-Yahoo accounts.

Same with me...I should have gotten alerts for PMs and there is nothing in my SPAM folder.

I also have the same problem... yahoo account has worked fine for years for BF notifications, then suddenly about a week ago or so I stopped getting PM notifications. Its been aggravating. If you guys find a fix, please advise. BTW, I checked, and they were not going to my spam folder.

Yahoo just burped up a boatload of mails for me, anyone else?

Yahoo just burped up a boatload of mails for me, anyone else?

Yes, they were old ones maybe a week or more old but nothing current came thru. I tried to set my alert email back to yahoo and I waited and waited and waited and eventually set it back.

I did a work around. I set a CC to my yahoo account from the email account that I am now using. Works great but the email butt plug seems to still be firmly in place. Stay tuned...film at eleven. :p

I got a bunch of old alerts over the weekend. They were 3 or 4 days old.

Yahoo has apparently classified us as a bulk email sender for some reason. I'm still working on this.

I thought I was the only one with the problem but it seems that the issue is affecting almost everyone with a yahoo account. I checked the spam folder and there are no updates in there. I stopped receiving them since feb 20. At first I thought it was I glitch, so I unsubcribed and resubscribed but the issue still persists. Do any one of you have a yahoo mail plus account that might have this problem as well?

I thought I was the only one with the problem but it seems that the issue is affecting almost everyone with a yahoo account. I checked the spam folder and there are no updates in there. I stopped receiving them since feb 20. At first I thought it was I glitch, so I unsubcribed and resubscribed but the issue still persists. Do any one of you have a yahoo mail plus account that might have this problem as well?

I know another BF member that has a Yahoo Mail Plus acount that has the problem.

Back