• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yangdu and outstanding customer service!

I had recently done my first purchase from Himalayan Imports,i highly recommend this company to everyone looking for high end custom handmade blades and very genuine and individual approach of company represented by Mrs Yangdu Martino towards every customer toughts and needs.Mrs Martino is taking best possible care towards every customer individually,which is very impressive.

Highly recommend this company to all people interested in genuine Nepalese khukuri and also custom handmade knifes

I have quite a few pieces from Himalayan Imports - Yangdu always gave an outstanding customer service.
Regardless if you are a one time client or a returning customer - Mme Martino products and service are as good as it gets.

Highly recommended!!!

Kuk Collection 2013-2015A.jpg

I love this thread, I have to put my 2 cents out there too.

My wife, daughter, and myself had the honor of meeting Yangdu (auntie) in person recently in her home, and it was truly enlightening. She and her family are such wonderful hosts. We had a grand time, and you would think that we would've been talking "steel" (which we did), but surprisingly, the conversation ranged all the way from spiritual, to just plain silliness. That is what I call a conversation!

I had found HI and it's online community here on BF a little over two years ago, and I am the happiest I have ever been. I can't wait to get online everyday to read, and converse with the other forumites. I especially enjoy reading from new members/customers, and reading their glowing product reviews, as well as their experiences with HI's renowned customer service.

HI, and especially auntie, go way beyond any other company that I know of, to provide excellent customer service before, during, and after the sale. Their products speak for themselves, and if any product should not meet the customers expectations, rest assured, auntie will always make it right.

HI has rightfully earned my respect, admiration, and loyalty.

Back