Yangdu...

Any chances for some swords for the Daily specials. Haven't seen a Katana for a while.:D :D

There have been lots of swords recently. As mentioned above, there was a pretty sweet Katana yesterday. You just gotta get here in time to shark em up!!:D

Maybe that wasn't a sword yesterday. Maybe it was one of them optical illusions...

munk

I didn't see a katana from the 12/10/06 sale? Maybe you guys have a super secret DOTD that we "common folk" don't have.

You'd better hurry, because the SALE IS CANCELLED.

I just talked to Yangdu. She feels sad because of the passing of our friend, Sogguy, and will offer the items for sale tomorow instead.

IN my collection there is a Balance model Bill sold to me on his own father's death day. Bill made a point of continueing to go forward. That khuk today is a very special one I hold in respect. But Yangdu does things differently, and she does not want to sell today, and nothing I said could disuade her. So I'm very sorry for the pre-sale announcement which was for naught.

But this is still a great place to be wrong in, isn't it? And we acknowledge our lives together and the passing of the same when we can together, and each in their own way apart.

munk

understood....
i dont feel like buying anything today anymore

lets share a moment of silence for dick :(

Back