• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yellow Burlap Glow Scales

**SOLD**

These are gone, but are available as a custom order. Email me if your are interested. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow Burlap with glow powder. Has a nice yellow-green glow, after being charged with a light source.

I can see them on a hard to lose camp knife:thumbup:

Probably one of a kind, unless someone specifically asks for it again.

Burlap is great in the sense that it can be finished grippy with coarse papers, or taken to a polish. A maker I have been working with tells me that this works very much like G-10. I sanded the edge 120-220-400-800-1500-nonwax polish. See the photos for the results. Cruddy pic of the glow, but it gets the idea accross. The picture shows the blank before I split it in two

Glow powder is expensive, which drives up the price a bit, but I think adds to the utility of the scales. If you drop the knife in the dark, shine your flashlight around where you dropped it, switch out the light and it should be glowing.

Thanks for looking!

-Todd

Attachments

• burlapyellow.jpg
    burlapyellow.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 206
  • yellowburlap.jpg
    yellowburlap.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 150
:D

Mr. Tom Krein....
this should be interesting.

Nice grab! If you use these I would love to see your application. :)

I for sure AM going to use them if they are still available!!

I will post some pics when I get them finished!

Tom

Back