yellow-jackets

Hi guys... I am relatively new here and have enjoyed what I have read. Help me please.... I thought my collection of yellow jackets was complete, until I saw a 2 blade lockback trapper #716 on E-bay. Is this still made?

Also... seems to me to be only one good knife example missing from this line.. the classic yellow fishknife.

No, that particular model has been discontinued for some time now. Possibly 5-8 years ago. If you would like, e-mail me with the ones you have and I'll let you know if you have them all.

------------------
C.R. Specialties
Your #1 Source for CUDA, Camillus, Western, and Becker Knife & Tool Cutlery!

I love the Yello-Jaket series of knives. I just bought the yellow 4-blade congress (712) and it has now replaced my Buck 303 stockman.
The only issue was that the blades were rather dull right out of the box. They did sharpen up real nice though.

Thanks, Cheryl and I agree, Allen. I have given two young guys (friends of hunting pals) the little fixed blade yellow jacket. They both love them. One of them (Chad, age 15) used his for his first deer this past year... god, how his hands were shaking!

Unfortunately, the 716Y is no longer available. However, maybe some dealers have one laying around. I'll keep my eyes open for ya'!

------------------
C.R. Specialties
Your #1 Source for CUDA, Camillus, Western, and Becker Knife & Tool Cutlery!

Back