Yep

leatherman

leathermoderator
Yep, just checked and the line for my work is still silly long, thus the insane quotes on time to get to the work.

I do apologize, I am working as fast as I can without compromising the quality of my work. Its a balancing act that I am not willing to go to one side or the other. Speed does not equal quality, more often it equals cut corners. And NO I will not do that. Period.

I have passed on production work before because they asked me to cut the price while still maintaining the quality. Sorry, that aint going to happen. :)

I got here providing an excellent product at decent pricing, most all of it hand work. This wont last forever as there is a history of degenerative arthritis in my family so the clock is a tickin'. More machine work is in my future, but until then I will strive to provide the best I can do in form AND function. I dont make safe queens that arent intended to be used.

I can't thank my customers enough for their support, I am in your debt, I work for you and NO ONE else. No knife manufacturer is my boss (no matter how much they think so) and they will NOT dictate what I do and how I run my business. This is my New Years resolution. I let it happen way too many times in the past few years and no more. Its no one's business but my own and my customers. End of story.

Lets have a better year, better sheaths!
Dwayne

Woops. Missed this. Dwayne, your work is worth waiting for. Also glad to read your post ! Glad to hear quality comes first ! ;)

Always, and in your case I really REALLY hope the wait is worth it. :eek: :p :D and I am thinking of, if I get the time for it, making something to give to those two you were talking about. Just because. The ASHBM has been a blessing, I want to make it worth it.

Your stuff is worth the wait my friend! :thumbup: Speaking of, I need to send you an e-mail and get in line for a few more sheaths! :D

Good things always take that bit longer. No other way to look at it, I have NEVER been disappointed with any of your work and I don't imagine you would want it any otehr way !!!! :D

Back