Yes, I'm a Glutton for Punishment: Bhojpure Blowout!

Okay, so here's the deal: As most of you know, we're going to be discontinuing the Bhojpure in favor of the 15 or 16 inch AK (just like the one Steven F got minus the scrolled buttcaps).

I have 8 left, sort of on the small size (as far as bhojpures go). Two of them have wood handles. The others are plain old bhojpures.

They are larger than SN1s, but I'm going to price them, for forumites only, at $60.00 (the SN1 price) - shipping included. Again, I don't usually use the forum to explicitly and actively hold "sales," but this is the end of the millenium, and so what the heck.

Please post here if you want one by posting "One" "Two" etc until we get to 8. If you want one of the wooden handled ones, make sure to specify that. Then, either send me a check or give me a call. When the 8 are gone, that's it. No more bhojpures. I've already removed them from the website.

(we will, however, continue to stock the silver handled bhojpure, as it's a pretty decent looking piece that adds variety to collections, so the silver bhojpure doesn't apply to this offer).

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Steven: We already talked about your bhojpure, so I'm on target with the plan! And Bill: One wood coming up.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig, where can I see a pic or what size are these I'm not familiar with them but this sounds like a great deal.can you hold a wood handle for me I,m assuming these are full size kuks?

WAS

Was4u: Yes, they are full sized khukuris (though the ones I have left are smaller than the bhojpures should be). As for wood, Boyd bought the last one of those, but I do have some horn handled ones left. They are pretty, but we're replacing them with the 15 inch AK next year, so I'm moving them out.

Look for the "GH All Star Lineup" thread (an old one). There should be a picture of one there.

Regards,

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Was4u,

The link in my signature below will take you to the Forum Photo Gallery index. Just click on GH Product Line and you can have a look at most every type of Khukuri that Craig/Gurkha House offers to date. As Craig gets new inventory in, I add the photos to the Product Line Gallery.

While you're in the area, have a look at some of the other albums. I change it pretty often so you never know what you might find there.

Blackdog

------------------
Visit the GH Photo Gallerys at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=104694

Blackdog: Thanks! You know, that photo gallery that you started could become its own website! Sort of a "show and tell" for knife enthusiasts. Maybe I should send pictures of my German Dagger collection in January.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig,

Absolutely!! Send me those pics. I'd really love to see them and get them posted.

With the exception of the push-daggers I've bought to carry, daggers are knives that I buy knowing full well that I have no earthly use for them. The few that I have were purchased for their sheer beauty and elegance. Daggers are honest and pure. There is never a debate as to their purpose or classification ("Is this a utility dagger or a hunter/skinner dagger?").

Oh boy, I'm rambling..... Send the pics when you can.

Blackdog

------------------
Visit the GH Photo Gallerys at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=104694

Back