Yet Another BK11 Owner

Hello All, I'm new to BK & T and just bought a BK11. What an AWESOME little knife. It was between the BK11 and RAT IZULA, decided I wanted the BK11. It appears to be a bit more functional and stronger. Just curious if by any chance they make a leather sheath to carry this "Little Beast" in??? I have the TDI metal clip, but I much rather have a leather sheath. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thank You Ethan Becker for such an Amazing Cutting Tool :). Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-ROOK-

Welcome aboard. Beckers are addictive: the BK 2 Campanion should be next. Sorry, but I don't have any info on leather sheaths, but there are some great makers around here.

Rook, congrats on the BK11, they are great little knives and very solid even when me and the kid's were practicing fire building and batoning they feel very solid, not a delicate knife at all and very capable of much more.

I went with the BK11 over the Izula first as well. However. i ended up with both and I cant say a bad thing about either of them!

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

Back