• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yi Lite Action camera—see post #5

on_the_edge

Gold Member
PLEASE SEE POST #5 FOR THE YI LITE ACTION CAMERA.

I bought this a few years back, used it once, and have not used it since. Don't get me wrong—it works great, but I have so many other sharpening systems that this one simply gets no use and is therefore up for sale.

I don't know if Fred Rowe (Bethel Ridge Forge) is still around these days, but there are lots of great reviews of these all over the Internet, including one here from a moderator/knifemaker, Stacy Apelt (@Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith). Everything I have seen on them is very positive.

These used to go for about $75 plus shipping when Fred was selling them here. This one can be yours for $35 shipped CONUS. It will come with everything I received in perfect working order.

20200628_120815.jpg

Last edited:
SPF to the first person to respond, which was via PM. If anything falls through, you are first in line Sturubu.

This has been used literally 2-3 times. I am the original owner and it is in perfect working order. Well reviewed and a great value even at its original price of $125, it comes with everything you see in the pic (plus the AC adapter that fits on the end of the USB that I forgot to include in the pic). This will not come with an SD card. $60 shipped CONUS with payment by PP.

20200628_123024.jpg

Back