Yojimbo 2 S90V Knifeworks exclusive pre-order

Just saw on their website that the pre-order for the Spyderco Yojimbo 2, CPM-S90V Steel, Peel Ply Carbon Fiber Handle, Plain Edge, KNIFEWORKS EXCLUSIVE will begin on 7/8. This is a 800 piece order with the option for 400 more. I've already set an alert on my calendar.

Getting one for sure. Thanks for the heads-up. Seems to be arriving a lot sooner than anticipated.

Unfortunately I'm going to be camping next week so doubtful I'll be able to pre-order initially but hopefully they're still up when I get back!

The Manix2 XL CF/S90V went for $220 at KW so I figure the Yojimbo2 CF/S90V will be around $200.

How many are you getting?

I would want 2 but I'll be happy to end up with one.

One is plenty for me. I'm hoping they'll produce the full 1,200 so that everyone gets one.

"Limited to 800 Pieces with a 400 piece option for a 2nd run."

Last edited:
On knifeworks preorders, do you have to pay the full amount on the preorders or do they charge you when it's ready to ship?

I wish I could see a picture and I really hope they make the full 1200 pieces

The blade and CF finish should look very similar to the KW exclusive Manix2 XL CF/S90V pictured below:

IMG_6364_zps72af3bb5.jpg

On knifeworks preorders, do you have to pay the full amount on the preorders or do they charge you when it's ready to ship?

They get an auth for the full amount on the CC upon preorder but only charge CC upon shipment.

$229.95. A little higher than I expected. I'm not sure if I'll grab one or not.

Confirmed. I just saw that on the KW Facebook page: "Price will be $229.95 shipped in the USA". About $30 higher than I expected.

Back