You guys have to check this site out !

Jerry Busse

Greg Davenport's new website is up and rockin'! Check it out! It's the place to go for info on wilderness survival. Great site Greg! Congrats!

Yours in nuclear survival,

Jerry Busse

Hi Jerry and gang,

glad to see you enjoyed the new site...

Just a quick "hi" to all my old blade forum friends... I have been very busy lately but do stop in from time to time... It has been nice to get the occ e-mail from the members here...

You all take care and write when you get the itch.

Best,

Greg

Hey Greg!

Great site. . . . it really shows the professionalism that runs through your entire organization.

I have to admit that I still think there's room for my theory of survival to be included. You know, the one that involves drinking a lot of beer and gaining an extra 50-60 lbs so that food doesn't become a problem in a survival situation. . . .and of course with all of that insulation, who needs shelter?. . . . After a couple of months your low body-fat buddies die of starvation and become a Donner Buffet. . . . That buys you a couple of extra months to get friendly with a soccer ball and have a movie written about you once you return. Of course the movie's residuals make it possible for you to retire early and then life is good. . . . So, as you can see it is really a long-term survival plan that revolves around beer! I'm willing to license the idea if you see the merit. Gonna cost you big time. . . . A six pack and it's yours. ;)

Yours in Nuclear Beervival,

Jerry

Leave it to Jerry to unravel the mysteries to the Big Easy!:D :cool:

Back