You just bought an ESEE 5...

As the title says, I just received my 5P from TKC, (excellent dealer:thumbup:)
The knife is nothing like I pictured yet so much more.

Judging from photos it either looks big or small, the funny thing is it's perfect.
The balance is incredible. The handle feels fantastic. The metal is ridiculously thick for a knife, all my my pry-bars I use for demolition are thinner than this monster.

I was a little underwhelmed at first when I received my Izula, I thought it would be bigger. I'm really happy i went with the 5 instead of the 4. These two knives seem to compliment each other very well.

Anyways, I know you want pics.
I sold all my pro-DSLR Canon gear recently, so I all I show you is shots from my BB9700.
343ssid.jpg

2640uhe.jpg

and my 'you better not startle me in the middle of the night' beside kit.
33dcvag.jpg

Flashlight is Surefire M4 with KT4-CB and SW01 Fatty tail.

So after reading my brief review, and seeing my pics, I'm fairly confident that you went and bought your own.

Last edited:
Good purchase! now get the rest of them.I was over whelmed with my Izula that little bastard can take on some big jobs & come out sharp on the other end.

Good choice:thumbup:, the 5 was my last purchase as well. Since I already had the 4 and 6 I had a hard time justifying a 5 but I am glad I did because it has become my favorite ESEE.

Nice. Its definitely on my short list of knives. Was thinking a bk2, but the 5 is just, to put it simply, awesome lol

Back