You mean "fark," right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of it, but that is one pissed-off looking horse on the label. That stuff has to be good.
Triton Brewing Co. I stumbled across it in the local liquor store one day. It's a great amber ale. Their Rail Splitter IPA is good too. I need to find a way to scrounge up their porter now.

Speaking of... I just posted a Contest in the Becker forum in which some of you may be interested. :D
:thumbup: I just saw that. I'm saving my last bottle to try something out tomorrow. The funny thing is, I've actually used my favorite bottle opener (BK11) when overhauling an engine.

The free editor, and there's a bit of a learning curve. We're also naming about 4 models to make it easier to..you know, buy 'em. I'll let Todd reveal the names, but I do believe we could ship one of them right to your door!

Man, super-burly weekend. Drove down to Lexington on Sat for a friend's birthday. Woke up this morning with a screaming hangover. Thankfully Christine abstained from the booze last night - one of us had to be sober enough to drive home this morning. Only took about 10 hours to get back home to Toronto.

Man, super-burly weekend. Drove down to Lexington on Sat for a friend's birthday. Woke up this morning with a screaming hangover. Thankfully Christine abstained from the booze last night - one of us had to be sober enough to drive home this morning. Only took about 10 hours to get back home to Toronto.

You shoulda stopped in...

The free editor, and there's a bit of a learning curve. We're also naming about 4 models to make it easier to..you know, buy 'em. I'll let Todd reveal the names, but I do believe we could ship one of them right to your door!

Lol, wait til you open up Dreamweaver and start coding. Took me a month of just pressing buttons and seeing what stuff did.

Trucker's Friend Multi Tool. Kinda cool: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...r-s-Friend-Multi-Tool?p=11228715#post11228715

truckers-friend-xl.jpg

Attachments

• truckers-friend-xl.jpg
    truckers-friend-xl.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
I kind of like Dreamweaver -- 4 was a piece of cake to work with 10 (CS4) took some getting used to.
just got issued Net4 at work, that's going to take a bit to learn all the tricks - but it's gotta be better than Front Page was.

I'm liking the level of snark today!!! Sold my M&P 40 to a friend I don't see very often today. He was interested in it and a 1911 I'm selling. He couldn't decide what one he wanted so he took the M&P today and is getting the 1911 next week. I'll have $775 to but new toys with. I'd like to get another 45, but then a Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag has been on my list for a long time too

the buddy who was going to buy my 1911 backed out on me -- and didn't have the guts to tell me at the time, he just waited until I called to see when he was planning on showing up, since I hadn't heard from him in a couple of weeks. grrr...

That sucks vik. Shouldn't be too hard to sell elsewhere though. They aren't a hard sell around here anyways.

41t4kB1DpPL._SS400_.jpg

that's kinda right. i like it :)

Last edited:
as with the favorite of mine, the Fubar III, it seems they make popular tools in "rescue configurations"

31BBfg%2B8YjL._SS400_.jpg

Doing pretty good with my work outs. Down to drinking 1-2 Pepsi's per day, and stopped buying junk food. Haven't really lost any weight, but I can see some muscle coming back I haven't seen for years. So, I guess my fat is melting, while the muscle is building. Amazing what 1 month of lifting weights can do for ya.

Thats cool Warrior. I haven't actually lifted weights since high school. I have been trying to cut the pop and junk food out of my diet lately. I'm drinking lots of water and sometimes mixing crystal light in my water. I've managed to drop 20lbs, buut have a loooong ways to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back