You think we're nuts?

yeah, I sure hope I win it!:thumbup:

Nothing like paying 10 grand for a 25 cent hotdog someone paid $5 for. . .:jerkit:

How about a piece of burnt toast bearing a very vague resemblance to a religious icon?

Oh, wait...we've already seen that on Ebay. ;)

The people that did the grilled cheese with jesus live next to my daughter, very sleezy people to say the least but the woman is now travling the country on tour with it.

Yes it is fake and was planned they never thought it would get more than a few bucks.

Grilled Cheeze n Jesus? Sweet Jesus, Indeed; what is going on in this land of Babble?

A Superbowl hotdog? How about a Superdome fecal dropping from Hurricane Katrina?

It's fun being ridiculous sometimes, but I'll pass on the dog.

munk

Hey lets all pitch in and buy that dog. Maybe charge like 10 cents per post or something.:p Then when the news crews show up we eat it.:jerkit:

You know...

Some part of me really wishes that this is a practical joke...

and some part of me knows that there is some guy out there right now willing to pay 10,000 for someones leftovers...

I'm speechless on this matter.

kuraa pokha, manmaa naraakha
Jeremiah

I'm thinking science fiction plot....The Great Dog is passed down from father to son, until it finally reaches the One who will eat it in ritual sacrafise, dying a most painful food poisening event, the outcome of a zany Christian Monday Night Football Cult.

munk

You know, I’m not too far from Detroit. I could go down there and collect some genuine cigarette butts smoked during the upcoming Superbowl. Only $3600 apiece! Any takers?

I'm not sure who is scarier, the person selling it, or the person buying.

kuraa pokha, manmaa naraakha
Jeremiah

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

that's another blow to my faith in humanity, right there.

Thomas Linton said:
Who ARE these biddrs? Over 10K for a $#@&^ hotdog?

I dunno, that doesn't seem like much more than they were charging for a large beer the last time I was at Qwest Field... :p ;)

fer sail: one genyoowine roman gladius, mainz pattern, own a piece of history. garunteede, with genyouwhine certificate of awthenticitee form inkjet printed on heavy tissue paper. needs some restoration work.

no reserve, starting price of $35,000.00

sold as shown - no scabbard.

hand.jpg

ebae eyetem no 65647383777262626553535535553667272788298298

7 day auction - bid now or lose it!

postage to UK - $310,235.00
postage to US - $411,550.54

must recieve payment by banker's draft or cashiers cheque prior to shipping.

Maybe somebody will be cutting up a $10,000 wiener with an $8,500 genuine bowie knife during the Stupor Bowl?

Back