You want to know why RAT Cutlery kicks ass?

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
It's not that our knives are the best in the world, but our customer service is second to none. Take a look at this: http://www.ratcutlery.com/past_performance.htm We're proud of this report. Thanks to all our customers who were contacted and completed the survey!

Jeff

Congrats!! That's great news!

Although, I did think that the answer was going to be, "Free Izulas for Everyone!!!!"

:)

Drinks are on the house! You just have to climb on top of the house to get them!

Congratulations guys, but honestly, I'm not surprised.

You deserve it!

We couldn't do it without Rowen Manufacturing since their quality is second to none! More good things to come, guys. RAT Cutlery just keeps on rolling.

Hell yeah!! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

Last edited:
Congratulations.

I very much enjoyed visiting with your folks at the Blade Show booth.

And I kept my promise -- I've beaten the very devil out of my new RC-4.

So far we still appear to be on track to start shipping some of these around the middle of September.

Great job!

I wish I could have gotten in on that one - don't know how the customers were contacted but I'd have given you a big :thumbup: too.

Can't wait to get my RC-6. :D

Reading through twenty some odd pages of this forum and seeing R.A.T's customer service at work is what made me choose the RC4 over the other knives I was looking at for my new hunting/survival knife. Well that and getting to play with a RC3!

Back