YOU WON! Dale T. of Redding, CA

Joyce Laituri

Congratulations Dale T. of Redding, California!

You've won the Spyderco/John Row raffle. Please email me to confirm your shipping address.

With your help we were able to collect several hundred dollars to assist the Row family. A 'WHOPPING BIG THANK YOU' to everyone who played and especially to the two
forumites ( Eclipse and an anonymous doner) who donated their own knives to the prize pot.

Our appreciation to all of you!

~The Spyderco Crew

My family and I want to thank you all AND Spyderco for the generosity and concern you have shown. YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!
Congratulations Dale T.!!!!
John, Heidi & Ben Row
colobbfan

I know, I know everyone that wins will usually say that they have never won a contest before, but it is a first for me. I was very surprised to see my name listed. I was not sure what I had really won until Fight4Right called me and explained the prizes. In my eyes I was not the only winner though. For a company like Spyderco to put this contest together shows me that they are also a winner and the generosity from Fight4Right and the anonymous donor for adding prizes to this contest. I have never met Mr. Row or corresponded email with him but the threads that I have read shows what hardships he has had to endure. I wish him a speedy recovery and keep opening those Spydies.

This will be my first custom and my wife hopes I don’t get the custom bug.

I thought for sure I'd win this one... But I still feel great about entering.

Hey Southpaw! Great to see someone from my end of the country won it. Congrats! By the way, Sal used to live in Redding when he first started out selling his sharpeners. Kind of fitting and of course it was for a great cause.

Back