You won't believe this!!

Let me start of by saying Im an aircraft mechanic. Today I was inspecting a small Beechcraft Bonanza. I shined my flashlight and mirror under an air duct that is located under the floorboard of the aircraft, when I saw what seemed to be a large roll pin covered and I mean coved in 20 years of dirt and grime. I pulled it out and discoved it was a small knife of some kind. After three hours of soaking it penetrating oil, I discovered it was an Imperial.
The only info I could find about this knife is it looks like an OLDTIMER, but it only has two blades and they both fold out of the same end. There is a small round metal button with a crown on one side, and the two blades say Imperial, stainless, not schrade at all. Like I said, this thing was probably living in there for a long, long time. Any ideas on the model number or age of this knife?

Imperial is part of the Schrade Imperial knife company. Imperials are now made in the Ireland factory of this company. Schrades are made in Ellenville NY. That shield was used in the 70 tys and 80 tys.

forgot to mention this is the smallest knife I've ever seen about 1/4" square and about 2" long. any comments about this knife would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Back