You wouldn't happen to have...

...any pictures of any Damascus pieces that might be laying around, do you? :)

I do now!

I just took some quick ones and this knife will be etched again after some chamfering/rounding grinding.

You've got it! Thanks :)

The sheath will be formed tomorrow most likely so we are getting close!

If someone leans on the Alabamans to make some more of their patented Bigass Damascus®, will you make some more kickass stuff?

See, now I need a Legal EDC and a Hartsfield-inspired tanto to match my 'dashi. It's got to be the sexiest knife ever. I kind of messed up the patina of course, so I re-etched it and it's back to looking like God's own shop tool.

If someone leans on the Alabamans to make some more of their patented Bigass Damascus®, will you make some more kickass stuff?

See, now I need a Legal EDC and a Hartsfield-inspired tanto to match my 'dashi. It's got to be the sexiest knife ever. I kind of messed up the patina of course, so I re-etched it and it's back to looking like God's own shop tool.

Sounds great! I have talked to them, they are great guys and I'm sure will make me what I want custom.

This damascus is cool in person isn't it! There are more layers than what my pics show...

Cery vool!! :D

:cool:

Back