You'll never see this face again.

I couldn't laugh, all i could think of was, "What kind of man tought him to act like that?"

I hate to say this. But that kid needs/needed his butt warmed up. He is going to be a handful when he is a teen.

In the Rat forums, I see many references to Bacon. Are these just a playful jab at Busse Knifes hog mascot?

That kid was hilarious!!!!

As for a jab at Busse, I dont believe it has anything to do with that, eneryone I know on the RAT forum has the utmost respect for the work done by Busse Combat. ( I'm hoping to get my Tank buster very soon).

Last edited:
In the Rat forums, I see many references to Bacon. Are these just a playful jab at Busse Knifes hog mascot?

I seriously doubt that would be tolerated by the moderators (or the people) on neigther the BUSSE forum nor the RAT forum.

Last edited:
the last thing that little kid needs is more bacon. he's already shaping up to be...well, a shapeless mess. when I read the cutest bacon lover, I was hoping for a puppy or a kitty, not an adipose twat goblin. he also needs his hide tanned.

his shapeless wimp of a father has allowed this, god help them when he is 15. HE STOOD THERE while his kid went off like that. Guarantee the only one in the family who wears pants is the mom and I am betting the bacon love starts from the top of the family and oozes down the cottage cheesed pillars she calls legs.

1045195544_skothbobby.jpg

That boy ain't right.

Where the fuck does all this bacon shit come from!!

[youtube]rI6-JzxV-_M[/youtube]

You know I have watched those last 10 seconds of the video like 20 times I can't get over it

Too Funny. I need a BLT after watching that. Awww screw the LT, I'll just have the B.
hahaha

Back