Your favourite Condor machete

I have a Hudson Bay on the way...and I feel it will be a great camp knife/chopper for the money spent without dropping 2-3 hundred bucks.

However, I also find myself wanting one of their machetes as well; I just can't seem to make up my mind on which one to get. Condor has so many different choices...that it's almost perplexing to try to pick one.

Speed Bowie, Boomslang, Thai Enep, Parang, Golok, Bolo, El Salvador.......geez. :confused:

All of them. All the machetes. There will be no machetes for anyone else. :D

I'm pretty fond of the Golok machete myself, IMO it realy has it's own niche in the market seeing how it is pretty much the only affordable production Golok out there.

Thinking more about it...the Speed Bowie and the Boomslang look more along the lines of "choppers" rather than machetes. IMHO.

FortyTwo...check your PM.

Checked and responded--twice. :p

And yes, I'd say that your assessment of those two models is pretty accurate, though the two are pretty different from each other. The Boomslang is like a chopping knife, and the Speed Bowie is like a knife that chops, if that makes any sense. :confused::D

I just got my Boomslang really nice quality thanks guys for clueing me in,I also have the kukri also awesome,lots more to get from Condor,next condor will be the Thai Enep then the Speed Bowie(good thing they are all so affordable)

Got my Hudson Bay in today. It is quite a blade!! I figured it would be heavier than it is, but it is definitely well made.

Now I'm just waiting on my Parang and Speed Bowie. :D

I lik'em all ! My pick is the Golok & the Parang, got'em both ! I favor the Golok just a fuzz more than the Parang.

Got my Hudson Bay in today. It is quite a blade!! I figured it would be heavier than it is, but it is definitely well made.

Now I'm just waiting on my Parang and Speed Bowie. :D

Shipped this morning, so it won't be long until you've got 'em in hand! :D:thumbup:

I have a Hudson Bay on the way...and I feel it will be a great camp knife/chopper for the money spent without dropping 2-3 hundred bucks.

However, I also find myself wanting one of their machetes as well; I just can't seem to make up my mind on which one to get. Condor has so many different choices...that it's almost perplexing to try to pick one.

Speed Bowie, Boomslang, Thai Enep, Parang, Golok, Bolo, El Salvador.......geez. :confused:

I hear ya bud. I'll have a Parang in at the end of the month with my vendors next shipment. I can easily see a Hudson Bay camp coming my way also. And those Boomslangs................ oh ya.
:)

Back