Your full face respirator photos

Looks like I'll be investing in a full face respirator for use in all the lamination slabs I make for you guys to turn into handle scales so what I am looking for are actual personal photos of your full face respirator..Thanks everyone!:thumbup:

Here's mine (3M 6800); couldn't be happier.

6800_3.jpg

6800_1.jpg

I just got mine in yesterday and just opened it up but haven't taken it out of the packaging... Picked it up from a user on here, looked up reviews online and seemed to be pretty decent. Also, I know you're looking for pics but also refer to this thread that was recently discussed...

here is one with the ircap II on:

Attachments

• Aircap II.jpg
    Aircap II.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 116
My first approach to the problem

respirators001.jpg

respirators002.jpg

The Trend respirator my Wife bought me for Christmas

respirators003.jpg

and with the silly viking hat :D

respirators004.jpg

-page

Last edited:
Page,
When I did the chemical research ,back in the late 60's, we were told that OSHA said we had to wear hard hats when we went out into the plant.They issued all the researchers yellow hard hats with our name on them. We lab rats were not used to that, but there was no choice. I took two cow horns and used PC7 to attach them to my hat. I figured if I had to wear a stupid hard hat, I might as well look totally dumb.

Thanks everyone for your photos and links which I missed before! It's between the 3m 6900 and the 3M FF-400. I gotta say though the Viking touch is :thumbup::D

Page, I looked everywhere on the Trend website but I can not find the Viking Helm option. I do have a half finished spangenhelm. Do you think that it would do the trick? ;)

Patrice, I think the only thing you would lose is the ability to play ring toss anywhere you go

-Page

Back